February 9, 2011

Knitting with Nylon

This definitely is Celapiu's most exotic feature so far - I have been interviewed for Nylon Korea's January issue. I was to answer 10 questions and one of my favourite was: 
If you compare the concept or style of your work to a movie, what would it be?
Now, this was a tough one - I realized (and deeply regreted) I wasn't either a Kubric nor an Altman ("Shortcuts"!). I finally ended up saying "Fith Element", only to realize seconds after submitting the answers, that I am anything by Michel Gondry. How could I forget!?! Oh well, I didn't have any doubts when it came to answering this one: 
If you can present your product to anyone on Earth, who would you want to give it as a gift?
A teenage dream eventually coming true and I can see HER on stage at concert, singing her lungs and heart out in MY piece. Not just "a product", but an absolutely unique, custom made outfit. A note attached to the package I hand her would say:
"Thank you for inspiring me, Björk".

 
P.S. - http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/
         ~ I've always thought it was "definately" ! 

No comments: